If you are looking to download Samsung SM-G935A Firmware, you are landed at the right place. A lot of users face difficulty while updating their android phones. Samsung allows you to update your device manually as well. For updating Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you need an official Stock firmware file. Here we are going to share the official firmware file but, the only thing you need the same model mobile phone that is SM-G935A.
While flashing your S7 edge, make sure to download the correct flash file and the latest one too. You can download your file by scrolling down.
The new android version has a lot of amazing features which help you to perform multiple tasks at a faster speed. The latest update allows mobile to save battery, fast performance, new features, and much more. Download and install on your phone to get all the latest features of this amazing update.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935A FirmWare (Flash File)
Flash Files allows you to Update, Repair, or Re-Install the Operating System of your Mobile Phone. Download the flash file and install it on your mobile phone whenever you face any Software, Boot, IMEI, or device dead issues.
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge|
|Android Version||Android 6.0.1 – Marshmallow|
How to Flash or Install Firmware
- Make sure to take Backup of your data.
- Begin installation if your phone has 50% Battery Life.
- Click the Download Now button.
- After downloading extract the file by using, WinRAR or 7ZIP.
- Make sure to POWER OFF your android device.
- Now Press Volume and Home Key, your mobile will Power ON. It will take you to Download Mode.
- To install the flash file you need Odin.exe. Download and install on your Laptop or PC.
- Click on AP and insert the File.
- Now connect your android device with a PC or laptop using USB Data Cable.
- Press Start and wait for ending the flash