Many Nokia mobile users face issues with their android mobile phones. That’s why Nokia is providing official firmware for its users. In this article, we have provided you the official Nokia 150 RM-1190 flash file V 11.00.11. Before scrolling down and moving toward the download button, make sure you must have the same model as mentioned above. Also, check out how to install firmware on Nokia RM-1190.
Table of Contents
Download Nokia 150 RM-1190 Flash File V 11.00.11
Flash Files allows you to Update, Repair, or Re-Install the Operating System of your Mobile Phone. Download the flash file and install it on your mobile phone whenever you face any Software, Boot, IMEI, device dead, updating the device’s latest version, revert updates, loop issues, etc.
|File Size||1.2 GB|
|Available On||Google Drive|
- Nokia 150 cable for connecting mobile with PC.
- Before flashing your device battery must be at least 40-50 percent.
How To Flash Nokia 150?
- Download and extract Nokia 150 firmware on your computer/ laptop.
- When you extract the file, you will get Nokia MTK drivers, MTK Flash Tools, and MTK 50 Flash File.
- Install all the given packages on your Laptop/Computer.
- Now double click and launch Flashing Tools.
- Load MTK 50 inside the Flash tool.
- Turn off your mobile phone and connect it with a computer/laptop via USB cable.
- Now turn on your mobile phone by pressing Home+Volume simultaneously. It will take you to developer mode where you can flash your Nokia 150.
- Begin the process of flashing.
- When the device flashing complete, a success message will appear on the screen.
- Disconnect your Nokia 150 and Restart your mobile phone. Enjoy using your mobile phone.