Are you looking to flash Oppo R1001? If yes you are landed at the right place. In this article, we are going to share the R1001 Flash File. You are going to learn how to download and install flash files for Oppo R1001. Make sure to follow each step.
One of the most important things for flashing any mobile you need a FirmWare file, we will share the link of the file at the end of the article. You can download it free of cost. This file allows you to repair your mobile operating system, update, solve IMEI problems, remove forgot passwords or patterns, etc.
Mobiles can be Re-flash by multiple methods, In this article, we are going to share how to flash with a PC.
Table of Contents
Download Firmware Oppo R1001 MTK6572 Latest Version
Flash Files allows you to Update, Repair, or Re-Install the Operating System of your Mobile Phone. Download the flash file and install it on your mobile phone whenever you face any Software, Boot, IMEI, or device dead issues.
|Android Version||Android 4.2.2|
|File Size||550 MB|
|How to flash||Video Tutorial|
How to Flash Oppo R1001?
- First of all, you need to download the Android USB driver and install them on your Computer or Laptop.
- Now Download the SP flash tool.
- The SP Flashtool file will be in Zipping or RAR, Extract file.
- After extracting the file find the .exe file and double click to install.
- SP Flashtool is successfully installed, now you need to download Oppo R1001 firmware. Click the download link given above for downloading.
- Similarly, extract Zip/RAR file.
- Now run Flashtool and click the download tab.
- A dialog box will appear in the Scatter file.
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted Oppo R1001 firmware.
- Select firmware and click on Open.
- If you are repairing non-dead Oppo R1001, make sure to remove the checkmark on Preloader and Ubot.
- If you are repairing a full dead Oppo R1001 phone, then remain them checked and click on Download.
- Now turn off your mobile phone.
- Now again turn it on after connecting it with the Laptop/ Computer via USB cable. Press Volume and Home buttons simultaneously.
- The cellphone will be auto-detected and flashing will begin.
- Wait until the whole process complete.
- When the green mark will appear on a mobile screen, it means your mobile flashing is successfully completed.
- Now click on exit and Unplug your cellphone.
- Reboot and Enjoy using a new android version with new features.